Dr. Devine & her entire staff have all been vaccinated for Covid-19.
Research shows the pandemic has dramatically increased patients dental needs as follows:
* 59% increase in teeth grinding and clenching.
* 53% increase in chipped and cracked teeth.
* 53% increase in TMJ symptoms (including headaches and jaw pain)
* 30% increase in gum disease, which can lead to potential tooth loss as well as increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and serious Covid-19 complications.
* 26% increase in tooth decay and cavities.